Hi and welcome

Hi and welcome to my little space on the world wide web. I hope to post about my card making and scrapbooking as well as other paper crafts and add photos of my creations. As I am newbie to this blogging please bear with me while I learn the ropes
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge Blog .....

.... this week use a die cut.  I used several, Spellbinders for the round die cuts and Nellie Snellen for the icicles die cuts which were glittered up with Martha Stewart glitter.     I used hAnglar angel stamps with LOTV sentiments.   I'm very pleased with how the box turned out.  Now all I need is lovely wrapped sweets to fill it with.

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation Jayne, a fantastic design and just adorable hAnglAr images - your embellishments are stunning!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at LHOSM challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW lots of work to make that beautiful box.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete